£25k - 40k per year
This role can be remote working, or based from the Manchester City Centre office.
Forward Role are working with a high-growth, award winning specialist digital agency. The agency are known for their innovative way of working and exceptional culture.
They are looking for a Web / Conversion Analyst to join the growing team, you will be supporting the whole business, through the accurate collection and delivery of data and insights. This is an incredible opportunity for someone who is up for an exciting challenge in an innovative and entrepreneurial environment.
- Collecting relevant data, delivering analysis, interpreting the data and presenting your findings and actionable insights for non-technical stakeholders
- Passionate about data and analytics – with the ability to tell a compelling and insightful story
- Analysing online user behaviours using Google Analytics and other digital insight tools
- Ability / understanding to collect accurate data – delivering tagging specifications, mapping and roadmaps
- Experience with experimentation testing for optimisation – analysis of a/b tests and MVT tests
- Understanding of tag implementation
- Experience creating dashboards and visualisations and presenting information to technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Understanding of the full user journey from CRM to digital, covering all offline and online touchpoints
Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience in a web, digital, marketing or conversion analyst role
- Excellent knowledge and experience using Google Analytics (or other web analytics tools)
- Understanding of CRO and multi-variant testing is ideal
- Experience working with Google Tag Manager is desirable but not essential
- Experience with data visualisation tools e.g. Tableau, DataStudio etc.
- Confident communicator and ability to work with a variety of stakeholders
This is an incredible opportunity with someone with 1-2+ years’ experience with Google Analytics in a Digital focused analytics role. If you have this experience, are proactive, hardworking and passionate about what you do…please get in touch with Sophie on 07824 365 143 or email email@example.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.