£35k - 45k per year
Senior Web Designer
Retail/Ecommerce – Blackburn – Full time, Permanent
Working with an eCommerce giant based in North Manchester, I am on the search for a Web Design Manager who will play a pivotal role in an ambitious company-wide digital transformation.
In this role, you will be responsible for the day-to-day management of the creative design elements across the website while keeping in line with the companies brand guidelines.
You will not only be responsible for overlooking the creation of design assets, such as web/social banners, and assuring they are both on time and brand, but you will also be a big influence in discussing what content should be used to maximise reach when working closely with the eCommerce trading team.
Overall, you will help drive the quality of the web content across the company. You will help spot-check web content across various channels to identify any issues and escalate the problems accordingly.
What i'm looking for!
This is a great opportunity if you are an ambitious creative, keen to join a company going through a fantastic digital transformation! The ideal candidate will have…
- Excellent creative skills used for th
- A good understanding of both UX and UI best practices.
- The ability to lead, manage and coach creative individuals.
- Excellent communication skills and comfortable collaborating across departments.
- Responsive design experience and a mobile-first mentality.
- Ability to balance creativity with logic and attention to detail.
- Strong awareness of project timings and deadlines with the ability to meet them.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Strong communicator.
- Have a real passion for the latest design trends.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Experience in creating global campaigns.
Interested? APPLY or email: Nathan@forwardrole.com with an up-to-date CV and portfolio for more info!
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.