£30k - 35k per year
Retail/Ecommerce – Blackburn – Full time, Permanent
Working with an eCommerce giant based in Blackburn, I am on the search for a Web Designer who will play a pivotal role in an ambitious company-wide digital transformation.
As a dedicated Web Designer, you will be responsible for creating engaging content used across both web and social platforms. Collaborating with the eCommerce trading team you will work in tandem to create engaging content to maximise commercial awareness. Being an expert in your field, you’ll be expected to have the ability to adhere to brand guidelines while still being able to think outside of the box with your designs.
This is a great opportunity if you are an ambitious creative, keen to join a company going through a fantastic digital transformation…
What are they looking for?
- Proficient using the Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Photoshop.
- Excellent eye for detail and a flair for creative graphics.
- Some experience using UI design software such as; Figma, Sketch, and/or Adobe XD.
- Good communication skills with the ability to work across teams effortlessly.
- A good understanding of UX methods and best practice.
- Proven experience-tailoring content to match customer needs.
- Experience designing digital content used across both web and mobile platforms.
Interested? APPLY or email: email@example.com with an up-to-date CV and portfolio for more info!
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.