£30k - 40k per year
Web Experience Engineer
London OR Shrewsbury
Salary varies depending on location and experience.
Forward Role have partnered with a global, full-service, digital marketing company with a rapidly growing in-house team of digital experts. Through the collaboration of data, technology and creativity, this client develops strategies for sustainable growth that drive immediate business impact. Due to growth, they are looking for a Web Experience Engineer to join their dedicated team of professionals.
- Auditing and reviewing websites to identify obstacles, opportunities and technical challenges - providing consultation on how to improve clients websites
- Formulating and delivering technical roadmaps based on identified tasks and scoping the hours required from our side to provide full support
- Creation of clear requirement documentation that developers can easily understand and digest
- Advocating best practises ensuring that the clients’ websites adhere to policies as well as ensuring that all technical opportunities will be explored
- Ensure briefs are comprehensive and accurate and quality checking returned work is to excellent standard
- Proactively learn about new technologies and ways of working
- Monitor market trends in order to support internal growth and efficiency strategies
- Be client facing with key stakeholders to ensure that the technical strategy and technical requirements are clear and are delivered to a high standard
- Supporting clients with ad-hoc technical queries
- Providing code-tests and prototypes to clients to support them with their solutions
What do we need from you?
- Degree level education or equivalent / relevant work experience
- Demonstrable experience working within SEO or front-end development roles
- Experience with data analytical tools such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console, SEMrush etc.
- Passion for digital marketing and SEO
- Strong interest in front-end development and coding
- Understanding of Jamstack and/or detached websites
- Understanding of Edge services, such as Edge Workers
- Strong Microsoft Office and / or Gsuite (Google) skills which must include Excel / Sheets, Word / Docs and PowerPoint / Slides
- Proficiency in data entry, working with and managing numbers & data
- Ability to work to and meet deadlines
- Time management skills and ability to manage tasks simultaneously
- Attention to detail
- A mathematical and analytical mind
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data
- Incredibly organised with the ability to multitask
- Strong communication, organisation, and presentation skills
What will you get in return?
- 25 days holiday a year
- Annual performance bonus
- Sale commission
- Recruitment referrals bonus
- Gym membership contributions
- Ride to Work scheme
- Rail card
- Season Ticket loan
- Free fruit, breakfast cereals and tea & coffee
- Free home office chair and screen
- Enhanced maternity and paternity package
- Share option scheme
- Life and income protection
- Medical cash plan
- Agile Working Policy
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.