Manchester City Centre
£28k - 35k per year
over 1 year ago
Web Optimisation Analyst
£28,000 - £35,000
Manchester City Centre
Forward Role are working with a high-growth, award winning specialist digital agency. As a Web Optimisation Analyst working from their brand new, modern offices in Manchester City Centre, you will be striving to continuously provide the best service to the customer.
The analytics function is vital to the services the agency offer, with a rapidly growing team you will be working alongside some of the most knowledgeable and talented analytics specialists in the industry. The agency are seeking a passionate analyst, who understands how to deliver insight and is up for a big challenge in an innovative and entrepreneurial environment.
- Developing an understanding of customers digital behaviours
- Providing actionable insights in to customer base and journeys
- Working with CRM and digital data to bridge the gap between on and offline data
- Understanding what data to use and when…and where to get that data from
- Data visualisation and presenting data / insight to clients and senior stakeholders
- Auditing clients web analytics set ups, recommending and implementing improvements
- Implementing and managing tags
- Good understanding of Conversion Rate Optimisation – a/b testing and MVT
Skills / experience:
- Advanced Google Analytics (or other web analytics tool)
- Working knowledge of Google Tag Manager (or equivalent)
- Experience using data visualisation tools such as Data Studio / Tableau etc.
- Optimisation knowledge – experience with testing tools is desirable but not essential
- Creative and passionate
- Excellent communication skills, confident to liase and present to senior clients
If you are interested in this opportunity, please give Sophie a call on 0161 641 1044 or email email@example.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.