Web Optimisation Analyst
North West London
£30,000 - £50,000
Forward Role are working with a creative customer experience agency in North West London with modern offices are easily accessible from Euston Station. The agency is forward thinking and innovative in helping brands grow, the client base is very impressive. With an e-commerce and retail focus, customer insight and data is vital to the work they do.
As a Web Optimisation Analyst, you will be an expert in Web Analytics and Optimisation, a team player with a creative, yet numerical mind-set.
- Working in a multidisciplinary team – UX, Design, Creative
- Continuously working with the team to deliver results – improve customer experience, conversion rates and ROI
- In-depth analysis, web analytics and user research
- Create testing hypothesis based on data analysis, continually plan and deliver experiment
- Help to improve personalisation through the use of data
- Present findings and results to clients in a clear and concise way
Skills and experience:
- Google Analytics expert, Adobe Analytics is desirable
- Strong experience of data / web analysis
- Excellent A/B and MV Testing knowledge – experience using a variety of testing tools
- Proven experience of presenting complex and technical information to non-technical stakeholders
- Ability to tell a story from large data sets
- Knowledge of User Research
- Experience of setting up and managing roadmaps
- Google Tag Manager / Analytics audits and implementation experience is desirable but not essential
- Passion for e-commerce and retail
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Web / CRO Analyst to enhance their career, working hands on with global brands. If you are interested, please get in touch with Sophie on 07824 365 143 or email@example.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £200 - 250 per day
Web Optimisation Analyst – 3 Month Contract Description My client is one of the world’s largest social learning platforms and they’re transforming access to education across the globe. Since their launch in 2013, they’ve run hundreds of courses that have attracted over 7.5 million learners and th...
- £35k - 55k per year
Web Analyst (Optimisation) I am currently recruiting for a web analyst to join a digital experience design agency with an unrivalled expertise in retail. As a web optimisation analyst with a successful track record in ecommerce, you will work within a multidisciplinary team to help clients contin...
- Manchester City Centre
- £28k - 35k per year
Web Optimisation Analyst £28,000 - £35,000 Manchester City Centre Forward Role are working with a high-growth, award winning specialist digital agency. As a Web Optimisation Analyst working from their brand new, modern offices in Manchester City Centre, you will be striving to continuously provid...
- £40k - 50k per year
Senior Web Analyst - Manchester £40,000 - £50,000 Forward Role are working with a fast-growing, innovative FinTech business in Manchester. The dynamic company are looking to recruit an energetic and commercially savvy Senior Web Analyst. This is an autonomous role, so you must be a self-starter a...