£30k - 50k per year
about 2 years ago
Web Optimisation Analyst
North West London
£30,000 - £50,000
Forward Role are working with a creative customer experience agency in North West London with modern offices are easily accessible from Euston Station. The agency is forward thinking and innovative in helping brands grow, the client base is very impressive. With an e-commerce and retail focus, customer insight and data is vital to the work they do.
As a Web Optimisation Analyst, you will be an expert in Web Analytics and Optimisation, a team player with a creative, yet numerical mind-set.
- Working in a multidisciplinary team – UX, Design, Creative
- Continuously working with the team to deliver results – improve customer experience, conversion rates and ROI
- In-depth analysis, web analytics and user research
- Create testing hypothesis based on data analysis, continually plan and deliver experiment
- Help to improve personalisation through the use of data
- Present findings and results to clients in a clear and concise way
Skills and experience:
- Google Analytics expert, Adobe Analytics is desirable
- Strong experience of data / web analysis
- Excellent A/B and MV Testing knowledge – experience using a variety of testing tools
- Proven experience of presenting complex and technical information to non-technical stakeholders
- Ability to tell a story from large data sets
- Knowledge of User Research
- Experience of setting up and managing roadmaps
- Google Tag Manager / Analytics audits and implementation experience is desirable but not essential
- Passion for e-commerce and retail
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Web / CRO Analyst to enhance their career, working hands on with global brands. If you are interested, please get in touch with Sophie on 07824 365 143 or firstname.lastname@example.org
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.