£20k - 25k per year + yearly bonus
0203 687 2944
almost 2 years ago
Web Trading Assistant
A renowned British online retailer is seeking a web trading assistant as a result of rapid growth and expansion. This company is revolutionising the way people shop forever by offering them a uniquely innovative and greener alternative to traditional shopping, so this is a fantastic opportunity for a dynamic, forward-thinking individual.
Key responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
• Online visual merchandising
• Product uploads
• Conversion optimisation
• Supplier liaison
• Relationship building with key stakeholders: Development, Design, Marketing, Business and Merchandising teams
The ideal candidate should:
• Have a passion for Ecommerce with a desire to forge a career in the industry
• Have some experience in Ecommerce (placement year or alternative)
• Have a good understanding of Microsoft Office
• Be a strong team player
• Be highly organised with multitasking skills
• Have a strong commercial awareness
Company benefits include:
• The opportunity to work with one of the world’s largest dedicated online retailers
• Fantastic opportunities for progression
• Life assurance
• Private medical insurance
• 23 days holiday, increasing to 25 after 3 years of service
• £20k per year starting salary + yearly bonus
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply now with an up to date CV and contact Charlotte Callaghan at Forward Role for more information.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.