£35k - 40k per year
Up to 40K
I am working with a multimillion pound educational business in the search for a Website Manager who will be responsible for the overall management of the organizations website. The business is going from strength to strength, therefore expanding their team!
The Website Manager will oversee functionality, developing, maintaining and updating content and ensuring a positive user experience.
- Manage the day-to-day upkeep of the website including creating, building and amending pages, troubleshooting and resolving issues and bugs
- Work alongside internal UX, development and architectural teams to continually identify and deliver technical and functional improvements
- Working with UI/UX and designers on implementation of design system, interpreting page designs and building out in system
- Ensure web content is appropriately tagged and has correct metadata for SEO, dynamic content delivery models, and effective datalayer set up
- Manage and evolve the website taxonomy identifying where pages sit in the hierarchy and produce visualisations to help staff understand the site structure
- Work with content team on creation and delivery of appropriate website content schedules aligned to the business strategy
- Understand, interpret and implement SEO recommendations
- Understand and implement requirements for key audience customer journeys
- Identify scalable CMS component improvements and document requirements to ensure delivery
- Work alongside Customer Insight team to analyse web analytics data to learn and improve how users interact with the website
- Create strategies to improve web traffic metrics including growing prospects and subscribers
- Update HTML, CSS where necessary
- Undertake surveys to learn about how users view the site to identify improvements to content and journeys
- Develop and maintain knowledge about BPP products, services and audiences
- Keep up-to-date with industry best practice and monitor competitor websites
- 3 years+ experience of working in a similar role managing a Content Management System
- Expert knowledge of Adobe suite, Content Management Systems and W3C Web standards.
- Understanding of SEO, PPC and User experience principles
- Experience of working alongside internal IT and Marketing teams across areas such as content, paid media, design, development
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment
Please contact Eilidh Sproul at Forward Role for more information!
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.