£30k - 45k per year
Website Manager – Competitive Salary
Can you imagine leading the digital presence of a distinguished law firm?
Operating on a global scale, they are looking for a technical digital superstar to join their team!
With offices in various key locations, their firm is full of talented Individuals dedicated to providing top-notch legal services.
Do YOU want to join them to shape their online identity?
As the Website Manager, you will lead the maintenance and enhancement of the firm’s website. Your mission is to continuously improve and optimise the website whilst assisting a Website Assistant!
You will be part of our dynamic CRM & digital team, where they encourage collaboration and expect all team members to contribute to the development plans for the firm.
- Ownership of the website and management of all change and development requests.
- Managing relationships with third-party agencies and platform providers to deliver projects and enhance the client experience in line with agreed roadmaps.
- Content management.
- Continuous improvement of the website, aligning it with business and market needs, and executing the annual website development roadmap on time and within budget.
- Handling all digital service and support requests from internal teams, ensuring all inquiries are actioned within agreed SLAs.
- Leading website projects from concept to launch, including
- stakeholder engagement and management.
- Conducting robust User Acceptance Testing (UAT) across all digital channels to ensure the successful execution of digital tactics and user experience updates.
- Driving SEO performance by monitoring and improving both on-site and off-site elements, delivering technical and content SEO improvements (with agency support).
- Collaborating with the campaign manager to deliver campaign landing pages, ensuring optimised content, data capture, and performance tracking.
Join us and be part of their exciting journey in the legal industry!
Could you be their next Website Manager?
Take the power into your hands, and APPLY! With amazing benefits, don't miss out.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.