£200 - 280 per day
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Digital Marketing Manager, to manage the development and launch of a new B2B ecommerce platform for a large, multimillion pound business based in Warrington. This is project based and therefore a 3-6 month contract.
This role can be remote for the duration of the contract with the odd meeting in the Warrington office.
About the role:
- You will lead the launch of the new product ecommerce website for the business
- Acting as a conduit between the external agency developing the website, developers, digital marketing and the wider business
- Manage and deliver the accurate migration of product content from existing website to the new ecommerce website
- Ensure filters, features and other product attributes are correct in the CMS and on site
- Check the user journey, making sure the functionality of the website is intuitive, appropriate and customer friendly in design and use
- Make sure regular measurement is in place post launch
- Proven experience within a digital marketing position, managing ecommerce websites, ideally having managed the development and launch of this
- Project management experience
- Ideally experience within a B2B environment
- Mist have experience in key digital marketing tools, as well as CMS – ideally shopify
- Self starter, able to work on own initiative as well as be collaborative, bringing people together towards one goal
- Creative thinker with strong ideas for improving digital
- Immediately available, or available at short notice
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.