Does ‘strategy’ and ‘planning' conjure up images of over-engineered process? Or feel outfacing? Is it difficult to articulate your value proposition, and the value of your marketing activity? Fear not!
This fast-paced, interactive workshop, hosted by Alun Davies and Angela Brown (with 50 years’ combined marketing experience - yikes!), will provide you with tangible takeaways to streamline your marketing programme and deliver high impact activity with better results:
- Streamline your marketing strategy: why do it, and how to ensure alignment with your business priorities
- Target: focus your efforts on the audience that most needs your services
- Get buy-in from your stakeholders
- Make better-informed decisions on new opportunities
- Develop client personas and understand how your clients behave
- Map your sales funnel and plan tactics aligned to your client buyer journey
- Create fit for purpose content that resonates with clients and delivers the right outcomes
Who should attend:
Ideal for: Management, leaders and marketeers at fast-growing tech companies.
Also good for: B2B service businesses looking to create a pragmatic marketing strategy and an effective, achievable plan that gets market traction
Angela Brown is the founder of B2B marketing and communications consultancy, Meteoric. She is a marketing, brand and communications professional with more than 20 years’ international experience, working agency side and in-house at PwC (and before that Merrill Lynch). She’s worked with senior leadership to develop strategy, led teams to create and implement campaigns and worked closely with BD teams to deliver activity that builds profile and drives sales.
Alun Davies has worked in board level marketing roles in the UK and the US for over 25 years. Sector experience includes communications software, technology, healthcare, property and professional services.
He has also worked with some of the UK's most innovative and successful marketing agencies, using his client-side experience to advise on positioning and differentiation, national and international growth strategies, and helping transform their approach to account management.
Examples of previous roles include Global Marketing Director for Leeds-based Search Laboratory, one of the UK's most successful digital marketing agencies, and Global VP of Marketing for Rockliffe, a Silicon Valley communication software developer.