Forward Role is committed to providing a quality service to our candidates and customers. If you believe you have received an unsatisfactory level of service from us, we would like you to tell us about it. All complaints are taken very seriously and any feedback is appreciated as we continuously seek to improve our standards. All complaints and feedback are referred on to the dedicated Quality and Support team.
If you would like to make a formal written complaint, you can contact our Quality and Support department via email or by post:
Support Team, Forward Role, 4th Floor Croxley House, 14 Lloyd St, Manchester, M2 5ND
T: (0) 161 914 8499
1. We will send you written acknowledgement (email or letter), on receipt of your complaint within 3 working days.
2. We will then record your complaints in our complaints register and investigate on your behalf. This is likely to involve the following steps:
· Reviewing your record to ascertain the sequence of relevant events & related correspondence
· Interviewing the relevant members of staff for clarification on the issue, notes will be recorded
· Liaising with senior management as appropriate
3. We aim to acknowledge, fully investigate and resolve all complaints within 14 working days. However, depending on the complexity of the complaint, this may take longer.
4. A full written response to your complaint will be sent to you with supporting documentary evidence (if applicable). In addition, your concerns may be escalated to the relevant Manager or Director who may wish to discuss the events surrounding your complaint directly with you.
5. If you are not satisfied with the outcome, you can make a written request for escalation of your complaint. The investigation will be reviewed by the Managing Director, Brian Johnson who will respond directly with his findings and conclusion.
6. If you remain unsatisfied with the decision, you can contact the relevant industry trade association.