Open:Data:Surgery is a chance for you to talk through a project, ask a question, find a collaborator or share anything you like.
- Open:Data:Surgery runs on the last Friday of each month.
- There are mutiple sessions per surgery.
- Sessions are 30 minutes.
- Simply book a slot and fill out the short questionnaire to let us know what you would like to talk to us about.
- Due to the outbreak of COVID19, all meetings will take place via Zoom. They will send over a link before the session.
- There is no charge for these sessions but slots are limited so please let us know in advance if you are no longer able to attend.