Project:Hack 19 - Project: Hack is the largest UK project data hackathon. Collaborate to Innovate at a top class venue: Man City Football Club.
Monday, 19 June 2023
Tuesday, 20 June 2023
Manchester City Football Club Ashton New Road Manchester M11 3FF
Go to Manchester City Football Club for an incredible 2 day Hackathon on 19th and 20th June 2023.
Founded by Projecting Success and delivered in collaboration with members of the Project Data Analytics Task Force and key sponsors. For the latest news follow us on LinkedIn using #projecthack. https://www.linkedin.com/company/pdacommunity/
Check out our last Hack here Project:Hack17
- Net Zero Carbon, Health & Safety, Productivity & Human Performance, NLP, Artificial Intelligence and much more.
- Be inspired. The world of project delivery is changing. Help to drive this transformation
- Gain valuable experience that will serve you well throughout your career. A new era is upon us
- Participate as a Hacker or come along to observe. Project:Hack19 brings together project professionals, data professionals, students and industry leaders to push new boundaries, develop innovative solutions and transform how projects are delivered. Whether you are a beginner or expert, Project:Hack has something for everyone
- Get a glimpse of where the industry is in regard to data-driven project delivery
- Network with clients, vendors, major supplies and more
- Impress SME's and large organisations across healthcare, construction, energy, transport and more.
- Identify data and project talent, see how they work and help steer their passion
- Build or sponsor solutions that tackle challenges aimed towards bringing social value such as carbon reporting, climate emergency, productivity, health, safety, wellbeing and more.
- Win £5k in prizes, split between the top 3 teams. Additional competition prizes may be available on Hack days.
Where is it?
- In-Person only event
Manchester City Football Club, Etihad Stadium, Etihad Campus, Manchester M11 3FF
On-site parking is available.
How it works:
Project: Hack 19 is a two-day event whereby:
- Challenges are presented on the first day
- You are then encouraged to network and join a team
- Plan, build and present your solutions in a recorded video pitch
- Submit your pitch and solution
- Highly Skilled Judges score and give detailed feedback
- Winners revealed within a few weeks, post event
- Eventbrite is the only platform selling tickets, please don't purchase anywhere else, if unsure contact our team
- When signing up to Project: Hack 19, please use the email that you wish to be used for all communications.
- Only one email per ticket is permitted, multi-purchases from one email will be rejected.
£30.00 per ticket for anyone Hacking on both days
Please note: Anyone not hacking who have purchased tickets under this code will be asked to leave the event.
£15.00 per ticket for students who purchase tickets with a current and valid University email address
Observer or General Guest
£500.00 Early Bird Ticket
£750.00 Normal price from 1st May 2023
Please contact email@example.com where these tickets will be made available to you.
Ticket sales will close on: 12th June 2023.
- These are in development and will be updated as we get closer to the event.
- At Project: Hack 19 there will be endless support. Data Analysts, Data Scientists, Power Platform experts and domain subject matter experts will help to guide you throughout your journey. They will also help to guide you towards delivering the perfect pitch
- Data and computer science students are also welcome.
- In order to ensure that people only book who intend to come to the event, we will be charging a fee. All ticket proceeds, less VAT and platform fees.
- Please note that all ticket sales and platform fees are non-refundable (Eventbrite policy).
- Sponsors will be announced closer to the time.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's):
1) What do I need to bring to the event?
Your laptop, charging cable, access to any software that you are likely to need and lots of enthusiasm. You will be responsible for your equipment and we will not be liable for any losses/damage.
2) Am I guaranteed a place?
We'll do our best to accommodate everyone, however there will be an attendance cap, therefore tickets are available on a first come first serve basis.
3) How will my ideas be managed?
We welcome all challenge ideas, and they will all be considered. The Project:Hack steering group then vote on the featured challenges.
You can submit your challenge ideas here: Hack Challenge Submission Form
All content developed at the hackathons are to be open-sourced as this is the essence of the community. We strongly believe in collaboration.
4) How will my personal data be used?
Purely for the administration of this event, future events and any agreed follow up actions, associated interests such as training and development and community news.
5) What is the photo policy?
A key part of the hack is to build momentum across the community and inspire people. We would like photographs and videos for social media and marketing. But if you would prefer not to be involved then please email firstname.lastname@example.org
6) Can I use pre-made software at the hackathon?
We do not encourage the use of pre-made software at the hackathons, and final solution submissions will be marked with a handicap as per the hackathon fair competition policy. This is available upon request.
7) What if I am a complete beginner?
Not a problem, you will have the appropriate support needed and learn lots of new skills. We also have the Project Data Academy which can give you an array of new knowledge, skills and tricks. All Project Data Academy members come for free. Please visit Training & Development - Projecting Success
For further information please visit: https://projectingsuccess.co.uk/hackathons/