Assistant Promotions Manager
Manchester City Centre
Forward role are working with one of the biggest and well-known names on the high-street to recruit an Assistant Promotions Manager to work with the Product, CRM and Communications teams and lead on delivering a suite of engaging promotions to attract, retain and cross sell existing customers.
An understanding of the external market and competitor activity will also be vital in the continuous improvement of customer promotional offers.
- Work closely with the Head of Customer Marketing to define and deliver the overall strategy as outlined by the Head of Digital Marketing and Managers.
- Own and develop a high performing promotional toolkit and onsite promotional offering for products
- Drive your team to deliver innovative and highly engaging promotional concepts, implementing a test and learn approach to continuously improve the promotional offering.
- Ensure all promotions are easy and clear to understand keeping the customer at the centre of what they do.
- Oversee and manage all onsite promotional activity from planning through to execution and analyse performance to drive optimised strategies.
- Understand KPI performance, trends and opportunities to improve future promotions and report on these on a regular basis.
- Maximise performance of onsite promotional campaigns in line with business objectives to engage, retain, upsell and cross sell customers.
- Implement an onsite cross-sell strategy through careful analysis of customer behaviours to maximise high traffic opportunities around key events.
- React to seasonal, campaign and audience performance requirements to ensure the highest levels of promotional success.
- Work with CRM Manager to continuously develop customer targeting and communications strategy to optimised promotional performance.
- Ensure the team maintain comprehensive analysis into competitors promotional activity.
- Ensure all promotions fall within agreed Compliance guardrails
- Manage a team of 2 – 3 Promotion Executives.
What you will need:
- Educated to degree level, ideally in business or marketing related subject or minimum of 2 years’ experience in Digital Marketing, CRM or Email Marketing.
- Interest and knowledge of online gaming and marketing.
- Understanding of the principles of general marketing and CRM
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to multi-task
- Strong Excel and analytical skills
- Results-driven and commercially aware
- Meticulous eye for detail
- Ability to work under pressure, to precise best practice guidelines while meeting deadlines.
- Self-motivated, uses initiative and ambitious
- Team player, sociable, can quickly adapt to change
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.