Content Strategy Manager
£30k - 35k per year
Content Strategy Manager, Performance Agency
Manchester, Hybrid working, £35k
Join a company with HUGE benefits and a real focus on culture! Boxing & yoga classes, cocktail making, tailored training & development plan, tonnes of progression and a beautiful office space complete with roof terrace are just some of the perks.
Made up of a team of experts all with impressive network agency backgrounds, this forward thinking agency are now looking for a Content Strategy Manager to join their talented team. The agency was set up with the aim of doing things differently! Super flexible, absolutely no ego’s and a down to earth approach – they are a fantastic employer. They have quickly made themselves known for working with some of the best known ecommerce and retail brands across the UK.
As Content Strategy Manager your role will involve:
- Leading the delivery of content across all platforms for clients
- Building out content plans and strategies, taking a lead on creative ideation
- Acting as a gatekeeper for quality and accuracy for the team
- Working closely with freelance designers and content writers
- Taking responsibility for content editing and upholding a high standard of written content
- Carrying out content audits in order to provide actionable insights
- Working closely with the SEO team- must be keyword savvy!
- Using data to build out creative campaign ideas that work with Digital PR efforts
- Using tools such as Ahrefs to carry out gap analysis, backlinks audits etc
As a fast growing agency of 50 + staff they are real performance specialists, doubling their headcount and going from strength to strength, yet still ensuring that their staff are at the heart of everything they do. You’ll struggle to find a more close-knit digital agency team in Manchester with