£30k - 34k per year
Looking to develop your career in IT support?
Are you a Desktop Support Engineer who knows their Microsoft stack?
Do you want to work for a business that is eager to promote within?
We’re working with a dynamic business within the finance-space based in London, who are looking to add a Desktop Support Engineer to the IT team.
You’ll be working in a brand-new role and will be the only dedicated Desktop Support Engineer in the team. You’ll look after all desktop hardware at their sites.
You’ll be working on a rotation of sites per week for the first three months, attending a different site each day, these sites being:
- West End.
- St Albans.
Post-probation this will become a hybrid role, with three full days of site attendance per week on a rotation with two days working from home.
Unfortunately visa sponsorship isn’t provided, you must be eligible to work full time in the UK.
- To configure and support a variety of IT hardware around the firm.
- To look after and support all IT hardware at all sites.
- To adhere to IT processes and daily tasks.
- To assist in projects and additional tasks as required.
- Good knowledge of Windows 10, Office 365 and desktop/laptop imaging.
- Experience working within an agile and fast paced IT environment.
- Knowledge of Active Directory / Azure Active Directory and Exchange.
- Technically capable, able to demonstrate excellent troubleshooting skills.
- 1-2 years minimum experience in IT Support.
- Valid UK Driving License.
- Experience working within an ITIL framework.
What’s in it for you?
- £34,000 p.a.
- Travel expenses paid.
- Ongoing training & development.
- Promotion opportunities.
- 25 days annual leave plus three days off at Christmas.
- Option to buy/sell additional days.
- Hybrid Working.
- Life cover.
- Critical Illness cover.
- Income protection.
- Pension Scheme.
- Wellbeing support, including generous absence pay, access to Digicare+ and an Employee Assistance Programme.
- Weddings & birth vouchers.
- Loyalty awards.
- Employee & client referral awards.
- Professional subscriptions.
- Salary reviews twice a year.
- Community volunteer scheme.
- Fundraising matching.
- Eye Tests.
- Cycle to work.
Interested? Get in touch for a confidential chat.
As an indu