Digital Product Manager - Hybrid
£50k - 55k per year
Do you want to work within an innovative space on market leading products?
Are you looking for an opportunity to continually learn and develop?
Would you like heaps of progression opportunities?
If so, read on!
A high growth, tech first, sustainable retailer is looking for a Product Manager to work on a vital work stream within the business. You will be focused on the delivery/fulfilment side of the business, working closely with hub and delivery driver staff to understand how to develop new tools and features that support the teams in delivering a world-class service for customers.
What's on offer?
- Competitive salary between £50,000-£55,000
- Central Manchester office - a cool, collaborative environment
- Hybrid working - 2 days a week in the office
- 25 days holiday + birthday off
- Work from anywhere perk
- Sabbatical opportunities
- Volunteer days
- Scope to develop and learn
- Progression potential
What you'll be doing:
- Own the product vision and strategy
- Define and own the roadmap
- Perform user and market research
- Analyse data, user feedback and performance KPIs
- Lead collaborative discovery initiatives
- Experience in developing product roadmaps
- Experience in conducting user research
- Experience in conducting product discoveries
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.