11 months ago
Are you an E-commerce assistant / Executive looking for your next step in your career? Do you have a passion for all things fashion & fancy working for a high growth retailer who are showing no signs of slowing down in 2023? Then this is the perfect role for you.
- Monitor & analyse daily sales and profit alongside a longer-term plan for growth and profitability
- Use GA to monitor and report on metrics
- Plan and build promotional mechanics and materials to excite new and existing customers
- Work with Internal/External Marketing to share campaign creative, latest promotional updates & products/brands/categories of focus
- Maintain & review sorting rules by category to optimise sales & conversion, aligning to trading conditions to push certain products
- Improve and maintain category appearance and usability to track performance
- Ensure all content is optimised for SEO and PPC purposes
- Plan and rollout the trading plan
- Competitor analysis – monitor and report on competitor activity
- Produce weekly and monthly reports on performance
- Understand the product ranges, the brand and confidently communicate these
- Any other ad hoc requirements that arise
- 1+ years’ experience within a similar role
- Strong focus on results and achieving targets
- Ownership of agreed KPIs
- Good commercial acumen and decision making
- Must possess the confidence and maturity to manage numerous stakeholders with different priorities and opinions
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Ideally have an interest in fashion
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.