£70k - 80k per year
Head of Brand Marketing
£70,000 - £80,000 plus benefits
North West with hybrid working
This is such a great time to join this multi-channel retailer and shape the next 3-5 years. They have some important projects to complete and this role will play a pivotal role in defining where the brand will be in the coming years. Reporting into the CMO, you will shape and drive the brand channels including content, social, PR, ATL/TV whilst having a digital first mindset.
- Develop an expert understanding of the brand, customer and target audience. Acting as brand guardian, and an enabler and source of guidance to internal departments and external partners.
- Brand activation across consumer PR, celebrity & influencers, brand partnerships
- Organise, control and manage the flow of projects ensuring brand quality is maintained and brand objectives are met
- Commercial direction and delivery of TV ad campaign assets
- Successfully work with high volumes of marketing material, across print and digital
- Deliver impactful brand content for use across the business
- Work to deadlines and deliver content asset brief requirements for the marketing team
- Devise and execute the social media strategy across all platforms.
- Developing a content plan which reflects external cultural trends relevant to audience insight, with a focus on driving business communication goals.
- Liaise with the performance marketing team to leverage and optimise paid social activity.
- Stay abreast of platform changes and developments working to continuously enhance our reach, following & engagement.
- Measure campaign effectiveness and KPI’s to drive continuous improvements in strategy and output.
- Track review and analyse ROI on all brand activations, recommending future data – led optimisations & learnings
- Assist in the management of brand budgets with ownership for campaign & agency specific budgets
Skills & experience:
- Experience in a senior level role, ideally within multichannel digital led fashion/ apparel businesses which have experienced rapid growth / transformation
- Strong e-commerce environment experience
- Minimum of 7 years experience
- Extensive experience working on PR / influencers campaigns, either inhouse or through agency management
- Demonstrable experience of successfully managing social media channels
- Strong understanding of digital marketing & ecommerce – demonstrating a digital first mindset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, being able to influence