Head of eCommerce - Hybrid
£60k - 80k per year
An international luxury jewellery business is opening an office here in Manchester and is looking for a Head of eCommerce to lead all trading and merchandising activity.
If you're looking to join a high growth business, with a secure foundation but with a start-up vibe, then look no further.
What you'll do:
- Devise a high level quarterly trading plan
- Own the merchandising strategy aimed at improving conversion rate, AOV and margin
- Work with the tech team to identify and develop solutions to enhance customer experience
- Work with the design team to continually evolve the onsite creative experience
- Manage promotions and measure effectiveness
- Maximise commercial opportunities across all ecommerce platforms
- 4+ experience in an ecommerce trading, merchandising role, including experience as a head of department
- Effective and proven people leader
- Knowledgeable and hand on experience in ecommerce tools and platforms
- Able to influence and collaborate across all business functions
- The ability to present to senior exec team
What's on offer:
- Competitive salary
- Hybrid working
- Manchester city centre office
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Opportunity to work with a luxury, high growth business
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.