£50k - 60k per year
Information Security Professional
£50,000 - £60,000
78% of people who work from home in some capacity say that it improves their work-life balance. So, why not consider a remote role?
- Ready to take your CV from good to outstanding?
- Ready to ace your work-life balance?
- Ready to join a close team focused on your success?
If this is you, read on!
What you will be doing as an Information Security Professional:
- Plan and assess physical and logical security configurations in large-scale, globalized, multi-lingual business environment.
- Conduct security architecture review and testing on cloud and emerging technologies.
- Provide clear and detailed risk assessment and remediation guidelines for business owners.
- Research on security best practices, trends and vulnerabilities and driving remediation associated with third-party vendors.
- Evaluate firewalls, VPN, encryption protocols, MDM and other related security measures.
- Take part in project management.
- Design sustainable strategies to mitigate risk and define associated metrics to measure overall performance.
What you will need:
- BSc in Information Technology, Computer Science, or Engineering with an emphasis in Information Security.
- 4-8 years of Information Security assessment/auditor experience.
- Experience in conducting and managing large-scale security risk assessments.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.