£45k - 50k per year
Are you an Infrastructure Engineer looking for your next move?
Want to work in a supportive, collaborative environment?
Are you looking for a role that offers development and progression opportunities?
Forward Role are supporting the largest pharmaceutical wholesaler in Europe in their search for an Infrastructure Engineer.
The role is hybrid, with the office based in Cheshire. You’ll be on-site around 5 days a month for some meetings and tasks that require it, however if you prefer to be on site more often that isn’t an issue.
This business invests in it's staff, with annual training budgets to consistently provide development.
You’ll be involved in supporting on-prem projects in the UK and European level infrastructure projects, such as SD-WAN rollouts across Europe.
Unfortunately visa sponsorship isn’t provided, you must be eligible to work in the UK.
- Managing, maintaining, and administering agreed IT services.
- Ensuring the confidentiality, integrity and availability of agreed critical IT systems.
- Management and implementation of changes following defined processes for both existing and new services.
- Researching and implementing new technologies, patching and deployment as part of IT projects.
- Provide incident management, request fulfilment and access management services.
- Providing availability management and capacity management services and activities for new and existing IT services.
- Capacity and availability planning, and monitoring with agreed service levels.
- Feeding into IT Continual Service Improvement plans.
Interested? Get in touch for more info & a confidential chat.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.