Junior Digital Designer
£20k - 25k per year
Junior Digital Designer – Hybrid, £25k
Are you an enthusiastic, creative junior digital designer looking to work for one of the biggest retailers in the UK?
In this role, you will join the growing digital design team to help maintain and implement digital guidelines and best practices. You will be passionate, driven and more importantly, valued! This team are like a family, and they want to see you grow, progress and do well.
Some key responsibilities involve producing high quality digital asset design and production for all digital channels, ensuring brand guidelines are met, with pixel-perfect design, including converting Brand Marketing campaign artwork into digital designs.
- Pension scheme
- Flexible hybrid working – 3 days on site, 2 at home.
- 24 days holidays plus 8 bank holidays
- Free onsite parking
- Enhanced Maternity/Paternity scheme
- Fitness suite, fitness classes on site
- Staff discounts
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- At least 2 years’ experience.
- Good knowledge of the Adobe CC suite
- Good experience of web design principles/UX.
- Good knowledge of motion graphics is a bonus.
- Good communication skills and a positive can-do attitude
- Being able to produce detailed design guidelines across all digital channels including website content, social media, affiliates, email etc.
Interested? APPLY or email: email@example.com with your CV for more info!
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marke