£22k - 25k per year
£22,000 - £25,000
Working as an integral part of the Marketing team, the Marketing Executive will support with the delivery of engaging marketing collateral and communications for this beautiful destination and its associated events. Whilst not essential to the role, experience of working with design software such as Adobe Photoshop and a bulk mailing platform such as Mailchimp would be advantageous. Experience or an interest in the outdoors is desirable, though not essential.
- Provide operational support to help implement the annual marketing plan, delivering to business objectives within brand guidelines and the associated budget
- Compiling research, insight, intelligence and data needed to support the marketing strategy
- Working closely with design, digital and PR agencies for ensure delivery of Marketing KPI’s
- Be responsible for producing quality, targeted communications to support business objectives
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications, providing conclusions and recommendations where appropriate
- Copywriting for internal and external communications for all parts of the business, including sharing newsworthy material to key stakeholder groups
- Experience including drafting and reviewing PR, developing relationships with journalists, managing freelancers/third party suppliers
- Coordination of interviews, video and photo shoots
- Researching, organising and managing of attendance at key industry events, including exhibition and activation management
- Flexibility to travel to other offices and locations when occasionally required, including providing marketing support at relevant events
- Ensuring that all sign-off procedures are followed to ensure that any marketing material released is approved by management
- Experience of using different IT applications/packages, including MS Office applications and SharePoint
- To act as a positive role model across the business and lead by example by demonstrating the business values at all times in order to contribute to a positive working environment
- Ad hoc duties related to marketing as they arise
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in marketing, ideally in a client environment. Events or the outdoor industry would be beneficial.
- Uphold strong communication skills (written and verbal): to ensure open communication both internally and externally.
- Copywriting skills: Strong spelling, grammar and proof-reading, as well as have a creative flair for producing engaging copy.
- Exceptional organisation: Be aware of deadlines and have exceptional organisational and time management skills.
- Time management: An ability of manage and organise your own workload to ensure deadlines are met.
- English language fluency: excellent written and spoken English.
- Presentation skills: From communicating ideas to your team to pitching campaigns to influencers, you need to organise information in a succinct and interesting way to capture their attention.
- Strong interpersonal skills: Whether it’s over the phone, by email or in person, you need to be approachable, friendly and empathetic, and be able to relate to people on different levels.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.