£35k - 40k per year
Marketing Automation Manager – Technical
Manchester City Centre – Hybrid working
Forward role are working with a global leading education provider, educating over 80,000 learners a year across apprenticeships, university courses, professional qualifications and professional development.
They are looking to recruit a Marketing Automation Manager to develop the digital marketing strategy through the implementation of accurate communication strategies through specifically targeted audience selections.
Through the use of an automation platform (Salesforce Marketing Cloud), you will create and maintain customer marketing and transactional journeys to enhance the consumer experience, drive growth and streamline internal processes.
This will in turn optimise the potential of every customer relationship. This will be achieved through the use of leading edge techniques and the implementation of best practice in the areas of Marketing Automation and Customer Relationship Marketing.
This role would suit an individual who has experience of building and automating customer journeys using Salesforce Marketing Cloud's suite of products in particular Content Builder, Journey Builder & Automation Studio.
- Responsible for developing automation communications throughout the various customer lifecycles
- Marketing a Automation Executive
- Implementing the Marketing Automation roadmap by delivering new journeys and automations based on specific requirements and business goals
- An understanding of products, markets and their audiences, and which messages will resonate best with each
- Develop best practices, and work side by side with the product, channel and content team in integrating marketing automation into the DNA of the business
- Work with the product and content team, mapping the right content to the right place in the buying cycle against the various personas including but not limited to students and employers
- Monitor and audit live automations and journeys to ensure accuracy and functioning as expected
- Act as a liaison between the sales and admission team ensuring consistency between workflows marrying email/content against the sales and admission process
- Management and execution of marketing communications via Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Automation of customer service messages both for prospects and customers.
- Creation of testing programs to evolve segmentation and lifecycles
What you will need:
- Evidence of technical understanding of automation processes
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills, preferably in a marketing background
- Ability to problem solve and use out of the box thinking
- Have the confidence and ability to communicate technical solutions and analysis to non-technical people
- Ability to take projects through from concept to completion, potentially over a longer period of time
- Experience of working with a Marketing Automation platform
- Able to interpret large datasets and modify if required
- Accurate, persistent with excellent attention to detail
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.