£30k - 35k per year + Excellent Benefits
Would you like to join an established and fast-growing IT services company?
In a very flexible hybrid role with weekly office meetings in the North West/North East of the UK?
In a newly created role designed to support the Head of Marketing with lots of room to develop?
As Marketing Executive, you will drive the development, implementation, and optimisation of our client’s digital marketing efforts to support their ambitious new business sales and company growth objectives.
- Plan, execute & evaluate targeted campaigns to drive new business sales opportunities via digital & traditional marketing channels.
- Optimise the company’s website’s performance, including identifying areas for improvement, recommending & implementing design & UX changes & tracking & analysing key metrics to measure success.
- Create content & co-ordinate the production of marketing materials & collateral.
- Develop & manage paid advertising campaigns.
- Organise & develop PR initiatives to help raise the profile of the company.
- Evaluate data & create reports on key metrics to monitor campaign efficiency & analyse trends.
- Stay updated with emerging digital marketing technologies & attend networking industry events.
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in a marketing role, with an IT sector background preferred.
- Experience managing and executing paid advertising campaigns, strong copywriting and proofreading skills, and be comfortable recording video content.
- Experience using Hubspot and Wordpress platforms is essential, while design skills would be advantageous.
- A confident and motivated self-starter who is able to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to build and maintain relationships with a variety of stakeholders.
- Your ability to generate and execute new ideas and to think creatively and outside the box, will be critical to your success in this role.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.