Paid Media Executive
£26k - 30k per year + Bonus
12 months ago
Paid Media Executive
Heywood – hybrid working
Salary up to £30k plus bonus
An award winning ecommerce organisation have grown from strength to strength in recent years, both in headcount and £ turnover, and are now looking for a dynamic and passionate Paid Media Executive to join their market-leading in-house Paid Media team. Reporting into a talented and supportive Paid Search Manager, you will work across all major and emerging paid media platforms such as Google, Microsoft, YouTube, Meta, TikTok etc, managing the end to end performance campaigns with the support of your wider performance team.
With an incredible office space where you would be required to work from 2-3 times a week, you’ll be surrounded by industry leading specialists to train, develop and upskill you in all areas of paid media. If you’re a Paid Search or Paid Social Executive, keen to develop yourself in the wider acquisition channel mix but haven’t had the opportunity from your current employer to do so, this may be the opportunity for you!
Key responsibilities include:
- Demonstrate a sound understanding of all Paid Media elements, including campaign planning and best-in-class activation.
- Complete performance reports to a high standard, offering context and insight.
- Oversee the monitoring of daily delivery and performance and ensure regular optimisation of all campaign elements (segments, creative, landing pages, etc.) based on agreed campaign KPIs.
- Carry out daily budget checks to ensure spend phasing & performance falls in line with the agreed strategy, reacting to current trends and implement changes where necessary.
- Develop relationships with key partners to nurture performance growth (Google, Facebook/Instagram, Twitter, YouTube etc.)
- Where possible work closely with other digital and non-digital channels to identify channel integration opportunities.
- Collate data, examine and generate reports to carry out performance analysis to proactively ensure best possible results & identify opportunities.
Your skills & experience:
- 12 months experience in Paid Media – either Paid Social or Paid Search – both would be desirable
- Literate in MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Office365, Google Docs
- Effective communication skills
- Analytical & problem solver
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.