£40k - 55k per year
M365/Power Platform Developer
Up to £55,000
Liverpool City Centre - Hybrid – 2 days in the office per week
Would you like to work in state of the art offices with cutting edge technology, wellness rooms, quiet areas, private pods and the best coffee machine you can imagine?
Do you want to work for a company that genuinely understands that happiness, wellbeing, support and personal development are the core of a successful business?
Does working for a company with billions in assets, within a vital industry that serves hundreds of thousands of people sound interesting to you?
If you’re like me and this all sounds interesting then read on!
The company have been established for nearly 40 years and have over 550 employees across their two incredible offices in Liverpool City Centre and London. They are a highly successful, financial company who work to build a secure financial future for their hundreds of thousands members. The company culture is built on investing in their people and providing their teams with the best possible environments to thrive, whilst genuinely enjoying the work they do!
The Role & Responsibilities
- They are looking for an experienced M365 Developer to join their Business Systems support team.
- Development experience and delivery using Microsoft 365 applications, including Power Apps, Power Automate/Flow, Power BI and SQL services (SSIS, SSAS,SSRS)
- You will be developing new solutions in line with business requirements including Power Apps, Power Automate and Power BI, Teams and SharePoint.
- Sharing knowledge, experience and documentation with the team
- Provide training and training material for the business
- Excellent communication skills
- Effective stakeholder management
Salary up to £55,000 with some incredible benefits. Full set up for remote working is provided.
If this role is of interest please apply directly to this advert or send your CV to email@example.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.