Product Marketing Executive - Hybrid
£33k - 40k per year + Excellent Benefits
Want to work for a rapid-growth SaaS business?
With flexible hybrid working and offices in central Manchester?
Are you a B2B PR specialist with strong Content skills?
If so, read on…..
Our client is a growing B2B brand on an exciting journey after recent PE backing. They’ve experienced strong year on year growth and have exciting, ambitious plans to grow their business and the opportunities within their team in the next three years.
The ideal candidate will have experience in developing product-centric marketing communications and campaigns. They’ll be an energetic, positive and proactive individual with a keen eye for detail. With the support of the Head of Marketing, you’d be responsible for helping develop the product proposition and messaging to create demand for their software.
- Delivering B2B product marketing campaigns and initiatives focused on generating revenue
- Market Analysis and researching customer needs and drivers
- Translating product features and benefits into customer value
- Conducting market research to understand customer needs
- Developing product positioning and messaging that differentiates our products from competitors
- Creating compelling content for product collateral, website, and social media channels
- Developing and executijng go-to-market plans for new product launches
- Working closely with the sales team to develop sales enablement tools and training
- Encouraging platform adoption
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams, including product management, sales, and customer success to ensure alignment on marketing strategies and tactics