Product Marketing Manager - Hybrid
£50k - 65k per year
Product Marketing Manager
£50,000 - £65,000 + Bonus + Company Car
Hybrid (2/3 days in the office per week)
Do you come from a regulated background with product management experience?
Do you want to work for a company that is truly changing the game in their industry?
Forward Role are currently partnered with a company that provides an unrivalled customer experience in the automotive industry. They are a leading vehicle outsourcing & car leasing business and have seen rapid growth over the last few years since launching their new brand. So, they are looking for an experienced Product Marketing Manager to join their growing team. In this role, you’ll cover all things product launch, development, design, business strategy and more!
About the role…
- Deliver on product related aspects of propositions across all channels including project management.
- Maintain products including managing and conducting risk assessment.
- Build effective stakeholder relationships with third parties to ensure efficient product delivery.
- Innovate new products to bring to market to meet customer needs as well as commercial objectives.
- Build a full understanding of their platforms and how everything works to assess gaps in the market for new products to set aside from competitors.
- Work closely with Product Owners on competitor analysis, regulations and business impact.
What they are looking for…
- In depth product management knowledge including product strategy.
- Stakeholder management experience.
- Understanding of commercials.
What’s in it for you…