£30k - 35k per year
Senior CRM Executive - B2B
Wigan – Hybrid working
Due to a period of huge growth this private equity retail discounts organisation is looking for an experienced Senior CRM Executive to join their team.
This role is real opportunity to be part of a business that gives back by providing 2.8 million Health Service workers, Carers, Teachers and Charity workers discounts on almost a 1000 brands.
This is a very well established company that has been around for 20 years and engagement from their customers increased during the pandemic and continues to do so.
This business prides itself on progressing its staff. Two senior members of the Digital Marketing function, started out in Exec level roles some years back and are now operating as Heads of – the proof is in the pudding!
They are now looking to grow their partnership base significantly so that they can increase the number of discounts & deals they are able to give to their members to save as much money as possible on their everyday household spend.
The Senior CRM Executive will work together the partnerships team to acquire and engage partners through email as well as being responsible for updating and optimising the partner media packs.
- Work with the internal tech team and external developers to ensure the data/events are in the Customer Data Platform so that they can be used to create personalised and automated campaigns.
- Build out personalised automated, triggered email journeys, continuing to test and optimise these once they are in place.
- Develop a communication strategy to keep leads engaged.
- In conjunction with the partnerships team take ownership of the partner media packs. Updating them and optimising them to make them as effective as possible.
- Keep ahead of key trends and putting forward recommendations for testing new activity
- Work with the internal design team and copywriter to ensure the relevant supporting content is produced, including but not limited to landing pages, blogs, and videos.
- Other ad hoc tasks required by the business
What you will need:
- Hands on experience working with a marketing automation platform
- Hands on experience building and deploying emails, SMS & Push activity with working knowledge of HTML
- Data-minded and results-focused with good commercial acumen
- Hugely customer-focused with a passion for great customer journeys and for quality of execution.
- Experience building out automated email journeys
- Experience using Google Analytics to measure performance and gain insight
- Copywriting/content creation skills.
- An excellent understanding of deliverability and the tools used to measure this e.g., Return Path/Everest
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders at all levels
- Previous B2B experience is desired but not essential
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.