£70k - 83k per year
Senior Customer Insight & Analytics Manager - up to £82,000 - Liverpool/Merseyside
Do you love championing data and driving value through a business? What about building, leading and coaching high-performing analytics and insight teams? Maybe, you are a strategic planner and always putting the customer at the heart of what you do?
If yes, have you ever thought about doing this at a big brand, omni-channel retailer?
If you have a background in Customer Analytics, and are looking to step in to a senior leadership role, this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
This career move can offer you the chance to really put your stamp on something and be seen and heard within a large organisation. With the backing of the board, the businesses are on a mission to become truly data driven. With this, the team is expanding as data driven decision making is now the norm.
As the Senior Customer Insight & Analytics Manager, you will be responsible for the development and strategy of the Customer Data & Insight Team. You will be an expert in combining all the data and insights to improve the overall customer experience.
The team are experts, covering Data Science, Customer Insight and Research.
Does this sound like an exciting challenge for you? If so, please get in touch with Sophie @ Forward Role for more details or apply with your CV.
What will you be doing?
- Driving sales and profit through understanding of the market and customer behaviors, utilising insight, advanced modelling and data science techniques
- Supporting teams across the business including Marketing, Buying/Merch/Trading, Retail/eCommerce and Customer Services
- Continuously striving to improve data and insights, and how it is used across the business
- Lead a team, encouraging innovation and growth
- Managing and leading the short and long term data strategies
What do you need?
- Track record in leading and coaching successful analytics & insight teams
- To be technical and commercially focused – ability to use data to make a true impact
- Good understanding of data science techniques to solve complex problems
- Presenting complex data and information in an easily digestible way and being able to help stakeholder understand how it can be utilized to reach strategic goals
- Be passionate about data, you must be someone who understands the positive impact data & insight can offer and be eager to promote this
- Pro-active, team player and ability to manage multiple projects in a fast paced environment
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.