£20k - 28k per year
over 1 year ago
Liquid error: internal
We’re working with a global Marketing Services company, who are looking for a Midweight Designer to join their growing team. Working with some of the largest companies in the UK across both the Public and Private services industries, you will help to deliver exceptional designs both online and offline – from print to digital.
- Interpreting briefs provided by clients within a range of different sectors
- Producing artwork and preparing production-ready files for a range of different media and output types
- Developing great working relationships with members of the Studio team as well as other areas of the business
- Presenting your work to internal and external stakeholders
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar position
- Comfortable working to tight deadlines, maintaining excellent attention to detail
- Strong understanding and ability to interpret client briefs
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills and MS Office in Excel
If this sounds like something you might be interested in, apply below for more info!
Alternatively, get in touch with me on email@example.com or 07909 801870 to find out more.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.