We’re working with a global Marketing Services company, who are looking for a Junior Artworker to join their growing team. Working with some of the most reputable companies in the UK across both the Public and Private services industries, you will be producing artwork to a professional technical standard.
- Working with a range of clients across a number of sectors
- Interpreting briefs, working creatively within brand guidelines
- Working as part of a multidisciplinary team, and closely with the Studio and Account Management teams
- Communicating with both internal and external stakeholders, demonstrating a ‘can do’ attitude to all areas of your work
- Ideally some previous experience in a Studio or Agency environment, working to tight deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and good Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to multitask and manage a varied workload
- The ability to comprehend a client brief, as well as having commercial awareness of current industry standards
If this sounds like something you might be interested in, apply below with a CV or get in touch with Josh at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- Central London
- £20k - 23k per year
- Posted 2 months ago
We’re looking for a Junior Artworker to join a leading Beauty and Healthcare company based in South London. Working with one of the most reputable companies in the UK, you will be producing artwork to a professional standard, working alongside an exceptional team. The role Working with a range of...