£20k - 22k per year
£20,000 - £22,000 PA
Full time, permanent
Working on behalf of an established retail company based in South Manchester, I’m on the search for an experience Artworker who’s looking for a new and exciting opportunity!
In this role you’ll be working collaboratively with the wider team to produce and finalise on-brand, production ready artwork across a number of different mediums. Using your experience, you will have the opportunity to sink your teeth into a number of highly creative projects across a broad range of portfolios for the internal brands as well as any own label projects.
This is a great opportunity for someone to really stamp their creative mark within a company, although this role is advertised as an artworker position there will be plenty of conceptual avenues to explore later on down the line.
- Confident using Photoshop and/or Illustrator on a day-to-day basis.
- Experience creating documents to production/artwork level.
- Experience using internal artwork approval systems or similar.
- Working to tight deadlines within a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of the retail sector would be advantageous but not essential.
- Up-to-date knowledge of commercial creative software.
- The successful candidate should have strong organizational skills.
Interested? APPLY or email email@example.com with your most recent CV and portfolio for more info!
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.