An industry leader within data transformation is recruiting for an Automation Team Lead to join their Manchester based operation.
They have rapid growth planned throughout 2020 and need the Automation Team Lead to have overall responsibility to ensure that the company build/test/release automation and pipelines are delivered in a secure, robust and scalable way.
This position is an engineer in principal, however it does have responsibility for a team of 10 people.
The successful Automation Lead will possess the following skills/experience:
- Demonstrable Linux knowledge with extensive live system experience
- Demonstrable knowledge of Databases and query languages (SQL)
- Experience in full software development life cycle from design to deployment using agile methodologies such as Kanban and Scrum
- AWS/GCP/Azure production
- SAAS experience
- High availability application design and deployment experience
- Python or equivalent scripting language experience
- CI/CD setup and management
- Configuration management with Ansible/SaltCloud automation with Cloudformation or TerraformExperience with source code control systems (Git or Mercurial)
In return for your expertise the company is paying a salary up to £75,000 plus package and the opportunity to Stabalise a team of 10. Therefore, the successful candidate will already be an experienced team lead.
If this sounds like a position of interest, please forward an updated CV to Mike Rhodes at Forward Role Recruitment.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £65k - 95k per year + Package
- Posted 13 days ago
Lead AI Engineer – AI / ML / NLP My client, a global Digital Services and Digital Platforms provider, are looking for a number of Lead AI Engineers on a permanent basis to develop high quality AI and ML solutions which impact the lives of users across the world! Providing leadership across the te...
- £75k - 95k per year
- Posted 14 days ago
Lead Java Engineer My client, an exciting start up in the AdTech space are looking for a Lead Software Engineer on a permanent basis. Responsible for designing, building, testing and maintaining modern software applications through the use of Java. Developing high quality solutions which impact l...
- Manchester City Centre
- £60k - 85k per year + Bonus, pension, healthcare, flexi-working
- Posted about 2 months ago
A global business, who have 5-star customer product (AWS marketplace) and employee reviews (Glassdoor) are expanding their software engineering teams on a large scale and therefore, need a number of Developers and Team Leaders to facilitate their mass growth. The company have a number of purpose ...
- £75k - 90k per year + Benefits
- Posted 2 months ago
Lead Software Engineer – Java / TDD My client, a global Digital Services and Digital Platforms provider, are looking for a number of Lead Software Engineers on a permanent basis. Responsible for designing, building, testing and maintaining modern software applications through the use of Java. Dev...