£60k - 75k per year
0161 914 8499
6 months ago
An industry leader within data transformation is recruiting for an Automation Team Lead to join their Manchester based operation.
They have rapid growth planned throughout 2020 and need the Automation Team Lead to have overall responsibility to ensure that the company build/test/release automation and pipelines are delivered in a secure, robust and scalable way.
This position is an engineer in principal, however it does have responsibility for a team of 10 people.
The successful Automation Lead will possess the following skills/experience:
- Demonstrable Linux knowledge with extensive live system experience
- Demonstrable knowledge of Databases and query languages (SQL)
- Experience in full software development life cycle from design to deployment using agile methodologies such as Kanban and Scrum
- AWS/GCP/Azure production
- SAAS experience
- High availability application design and deployment experience
- Python or equivalent scripting language experience
- CI/CD setup and management
- Configuration management with Ansible/SaltCloud automation with Cloudformation or TerraformExperience with source code control systems (Git or Mercurial)
In return for your expertise the company is paying a salary up to £75,000 plus package and the opportunity to Stabalise a team of 10. Therefore, the successful candidate will already be an experienced team lead.
If this sounds like a position of interest, please forward an updated CV to Mike Rhodes at Forward Role Recruitment.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.