£45k - 62k per year
Forward Role are partnered with a client within the financial services space who are at the beginning of their Azure journey. They're looking for a DevOps Engineer to come in, hit the ground running & shape their Cloud framework.
You will work with IT, project and platform teams to develop and deliver highly secure, scalable and performant systems on private and cloud infrastructure. You will research and contribute to the strategic direction of the technical platforms and you will identify, design, develop and implement new capabilities.
- Contributing to the strategic direction of the DevOps practice and toolchain.
- The identification and development of new CI/CD capabilities.
- Maintaining and improving infrastructure, environments, applications and services both on premise and in Azure.
- Using automation and IaC where possible to improve efficiencies and ensure consistency across environments.
- Responsible for reliability and security of the team’s infrastructure, environments, applications and services.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.