FR Executive is looking for an experienced Bid Manager to join our client; a leading international IT services company, delivering global digital transformational solutions.
You would be joining an industry leader, with a reputable culture, dedicated to employee engagement, development and training. As Bid Manager, you will be responsible for leading bids teams in delivering viable, and work represent the bid team to senior executives, and stake holders, while working closely with the sales team, partners and customers
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for planning and managing all aspects of bids from initiation to completion, delivering agreed fit for purpose proposals on time and to extremely high quality standards.
- Collaborate with the Pre-sales Manager, People Manager, senior delivery and sales staff to ensure appropriate allocation of resource to the bid team
- Solid understanding across all solution areas e.g. project management, consulting, implementation, etc.
- Affable, credible and can communicate effectively with clients and colleagues.
- Good team player capable of delivering results in less than perfect circumstances.
- A positive attitude to overcoming challenges
Location: UK wide; split between client site and home based
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £70k - 85k per year + package
- Posted 25 days ago
Programme Manager – Supply Chain and Logistics FR Executive is working with a leading UK retailer based in the North West, to source and provide an experienced programme manager experienced in overseeing large scale supply chain projects. You would be joining an established, exciting organisation...
- £70k - 90k per year + package
- Posted 2 months ago
Forward Role Technology Division is delighted to be partnering with a rapid-growth Tech House in Manchester for an Engineering Manager position. Version 1 of their product has recently been released and has an immediate user base of over 500k customers with thousands more signing up every day. Th...
- £70k - 85k per year + OTE
- Posted 19 days ago
Business Development Manager FR Executive is looking for an experienced Business Development Manager to join our client a leading international IT services company, delivering global digital transformational solutions. You will be join a global leader in digital solutions with a reputable culture...
- Manchester City Centre
- £40k - 60k per year + Pension, healthcare, life insurance, holiday
- Posted 3 months ago
An award winning software company In Manchester City Centre (paying up to £60,000 + bens), who have experienced a large amount of growth recently, building a number of new development teams, now require a Service Delivery Manager to bring the teams together, those teams being Development, Infrast...