£45k - 55k per year + package
8 months ago
FR Executive is looking for an experienced Bid Manager to join our client; a leading international IT services company, delivering global digital transformational solutions.
You would be joining an industry leader, with a reputable culture, dedicated to employee engagement, development and training. As Bid Manager, you will be responsible for leading bids teams in delivering viable, and work represent the bid team to senior executives, and stake holders, while working closely with the sales team, partners and customers
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for planning and managing all aspects of bids from initiation to completion, delivering agreed fit for purpose proposals on time and to extremely high quality standards.
- Collaborate with the Pre-sales Manager, People Manager, senior delivery and sales staff to ensure appropriate allocation of resource to the bid team
- Solid understanding across all solution areas e.g. project management, consulting, implementation, etc.
- Affable, credible and can communicate effectively with clients and colleagues.
- Good team player capable of delivering results in less than perfect circumstances.
- A positive attitude to overcoming challenges
Location: UK wide; split between client site and home based
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.