£65k - 80k per year + bonus & package
4 months ago
Lead Data Engineer – Digital Transformation
FR Executive is looking for a technical specialist, experienced in Data Engineering or Data Analysis to join a leading international IT consultancy, delivering digital transformation programmes at scale.
We are looking for a techinical specialist with experience of leading data analytic activities and working with organisations to adopt appropriate technologies and techniques. You will provide thought leadership and guidance to clients, inspire technical staff, and be comfortable with working to tight deadlines.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Experience of leading a technical engagement or solution, and of being a tactical decision maker
- Detailed understanding of data tools, techniques, methodologies and best practice.
- Knowledge or experience of application architecture, software development and/or infrastructure architecture.
- Excellent understanding of data analytics technology deployment and operation as well as functionality.
- Strong Leadership skills, including mentoring and coaching team members
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to convey security complexities to audiences of various technical abilities (e.g. senior stakeholders, development teams).
- Key stakeholder management skills to facilitate and direct leading consulting assignments and deliver business solutions that exceed expectations
Location: London, Greater London
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.