£60k - 80k per year
over 1 year ago
I’m looking for a phenomenal Design Director to join a Creative Branding Agency in the South West. This is an opportunity to drive the business forward, build a design team and create outstanding work. The ideal candidate will have previous experience within another branding agency, with a large focus on packaging design for global FMCG clients. Here you will be the driving force on multiple projects, support with growing their clientele and developing relationships both established and new.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is ready to take the next step in his or her career. You may already be a lead within the team and looking for the next challenge to be a Design Director.
What you will be doing
- As Design Director, you will be managing the a team of designers daily, mentoring juniors, providing appraisals and further development training for your team
- Build strong relationships within the company and stakeholders within the business
- You will be a hands-on Design Director, developing concepts through to elegant final designs
- Work closely with the Creative Director to inspire, lead and develop the team
- Designing and developing brands for a number of FMCG global clients with a large focus on packaging design
Who you will be
- An experienced designer, either Senior, Lead or “Head of”, with portfolio to demonstrate
- A charismatic and confident communicator, you enjoy presenting to stakeholders within the business
- You will have sufficient experience in branding and packaging design for FMCG products
- Previously in a leadership role
- Highly proficient in the Adobe Creative Suite
Apply below or get in touch with me on 07909 801 870 or email@example.com for more info.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.