£45k - 60k per year
Senior Shopify developer // Development manager
£45-60k // Huddersfield // 3 days per week in office.
My client is searching for a passionate Senior Shopify developer or Development manager with a Shopify background. In this role you will be responsible for a team but you will also be expected to lean on your experience as a developer.
My client is a UK leading Brand. They have heavily invested in Shopify to enhance their brand having seen huge success in store. They are now focusing all attention on E-commerce purchasing and need a strong Shopify developer to spearhead this.
Alongside the role’s required technical skills, leadership mentality is a must. You will be managing an existing developer and need to have great stakeholder management skills, providing rational decisions and decisive direction whilst being a good listener to others and taking on board their ideas. Prioritisation and communication will also be key within the team.
- You will be specialising in all facets of the ecommerce platform whilst collaborating with the UX teams to produce high quality front-end user experiences.
- You will also be Responsible for all Shopify stores, through test and live environments.
- Additionally you will be building custom-tailored Shopify themes, and altering pre-existing templates, Iterative site improvements, Shopify app management and recommendations.
- You will be creating integrated and seamless flows for amazing UX experience.
- Managing multiple projects simultaneously, and be able to address their specific needs and requirements plus understanding business needs that drive project features & functions and provide internal consultation.
- Demonstrate a strong leadership mentality by leading direct report to be strong and productive members of the ecommerce team, making contributions and having them appraised regularly.
- Be one of the SEO and GDPR experts in the team.
In order to be successful in this role the individual will be able to demonstrate the following behaviours and skills
• Key experience in Website Development and project management of Shopify
• Background in building, launching and maintaining stores.
• Experience with working with a made theme and/or Storefront API
• Experience with Shopify's theming system and Liquid templating
• Experience with Shopify's object/properties, AJAX API, and Meta fields
• Experience developing for responsive layouts for all platforms
• Experience working with 3rd party services and APIs, specifical plugins for Shopify
• Strong leadership mentality, leading their team in line with set goals and ecommerce
Please contact Simon Lawson for more information
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.