£40k - 55k per year
Forward Role are working with a leading digital agency that develops digital platforms and marketing that drives business change and performance. They have over 150 digital specialists working with them across Leeds and London, and their clients include the likes of Arla, P&G, Fortnum & Mason and Corinthia Hotels.
We’re looking for a DevOps Engineer to understand, communicate and apply a wide range of automation, configuration and hosting technologies to agency projects. The DevOps Engineer will play a key part in the ongoing delivery of market-leading digital solutions for the agency and its clients.
- Based in their Leeds city centre office with the option to work from home.
- Implementing CI/CD software pipelines for building, testing, packaging and deploying software on Microsoft.NET and node.js solutions.
- Provisioning and maintaining hosted infrastructure.
- Integrating automated testing tools (e.g. end-to-end, security, performance/load testing).
- Migrating on-premises CI/CD tools and development hosting to the cloud.
- Implementing, testing and providing feedback on disaster recovery plans.
- Implementing software deployment, application and infrastructure monitoring strategies.
- A few years experience with cloud hosting and implementing DevOps tools and practices for Microsoft.NET and node.js.
- Knowledge of Agile software development.
- Cloud/PaaS/SaaS experience.
- Experience with Azure DevOps and Infrastructure as Code.
- Knowledge of Containerisation and Networking.
If this role is of interest you please click 'apply now'.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.