£30k - 35k per year
4 months ago
Front End Developer
Manchester City Centre
£30,000 - £35,000 DOE
Forward Role have partnered with an award-winnding design and software development agency, based in Manchester City Centre, who are looking for a Front End Developer to join their team of digital experts. As part of the development team, you'll play a crucial role in developing business critical software in a team environment that values collaboration, knowledge sharing and a willingness to go above and beyond.
You will be responsible for building and planning full applications from start to finish, making updates to existing features or troubleshooting issues, ensuring they are delivered on time with the correct approach, and up to a high standard.
The successful candidate will have strong experience in front end development, using React & Typescript but also be comfortable enough to both maintain the existing codebase and add to it. You will have a keen attention to detail, as the client would require you to thoroughly test your work prior to it being handed over for the formal QA process.
What we need from you:
- Experience managing application state, eg. Redux
- Good knowledge of the latest ES standards and TypeScript
- Experience of working with third party API’s.
- Unit and functional testing
- Source Control using Git
- Knowledge of software and application design and architecture
- An excellent communicator, both verbal and written
- Hard working and willing to go above and beyond learning new skills
- Love working as part of a team and collaborating with others
- An interest in troubleshooting and problem solving
What you will get in return:
- Generous referral bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday a year in addition to bank holidays
- Birthday Leave
- Working in an award winning supportive team
- Company Pension Scheme
- Modern City Centre Office space
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.