£45k - 55k per year
The Senior Front-End Developer will play a vital role in delivering web applications which engage our customers, are easy to use and look attractive. You will deliver Angular applications, which are expected to provide a stable and performant experience. You will be excited to work in a high-growth organisation and you will thrive when priorities are changeable and timelines are short. We need developers who take pride in the quality of their code as well as understanding of the value of testing software well.
Next, you will contribute to the Angular apps. We use the latest version of Angular, Tailwind CSS, Jasmine and Cypress for testing and Storybook for documentation. We work in multidisciplinary agile teams, where we are given the problem and work together to find the solution.
You should apply if you:
● You are interested in building apps using Angular
● User experience, accessibility and performance is important to you
● Collaborate in cross-disciplinary teams of designers, API engineers and business analysts
● Recognise the importance to fail fast, improve incrementally and use simple solutions
● Are a keen learner and can share your knowledge with the wider team
● Flexible working
● On Site gym
● Free snacks / drinks in the office
● Child care vouchers, maternity and paternity leave
● Life Insurance
Please note you will also be subject to a DBS check for this role.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.