£30k - 36k per year
4 months ago
Frontend Magento Developer (Mid-level)
Remote (UK based)
Forward Role have partnered with an award winning Official Magento Partner who build second to none eCommere stores for merchants across the UK and USA, and they are looking to bring a Mid-Level Frontend Magento Developer into the team. If you are a Magento Developer looking for the opportunity to join a fantastic team of professionals on a truly exciting journey, then this is for you.
You will work alongside other front-end and back-end developers to develop new and existing eCommerce stores built on the Magento platform, whilst helping to drive the company forward using new and innovative technologies.
- Writing front-end code in line with best practices on the Magento 2 platform
- Working with the project management team to facilitate new work
- Deliver high quality project work
- Be client facing when required
- Design and deliver visual elements to the highest standard
- Build and manage relationships with internal teams and clients
- Be an active, motivated and inspired member of the team
- Maintaining a full understanding of company processes, policies and guidelines
What do we need from you?
- Experience as a front-end developer, keeping well documented, efficient code
- A good balance of understanding a client’s budget vs the proposed solution
- Experience working in agency environment
- Keeping well documented, efficient code
- Able to take details of client’s requirements and create detailed briefs
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and manage your workload
- Have meticulous attention to detail and excellent communication skills
- Provide positive contributions to a team-working environment
- Able to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment
What are the company benefits?
- Performance based bonus
- Remote working
- Regular company events
- Employee perks portal
- Company pension scheme & private health plan
- Annual leave purchase scheme
- Free fruit and refreshments + monthly free sandwich Friday
- Quarterly company awards
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.