about 1 year ago
An award winning Digital agency are seeking a Full Stack Developer to join a Manchester city centre based company.
This company are an award winning digital agency that help their clients to create and continuously improve deeply engaging digital experiences that deliver spectacular results. Their multi-talented team is passionate about delivering exceptional service and best-in-class solutions to customers across the world.
Their digital, creative and support solutions can be customised to their customers exact specifications, whether they are looking for a complete re brand, a new mobile app or creative strategy consultancy.
As a Full Stack Developer you will be involved in:
- Leading the delivery of medium to large size projects using Agile project management techniques,
- Architecting technical solutions,
- Working with our Directors and Senior Management Team on business development, including the development of proposals and sales pitches,
- Running discovery workshops with clients to understand their requirements
- Full-stack development on Microsoft .NET technology platforms (Microsoft .NET, .NET Core / Web API / SQL Server),
- Development using the latest front-end web technologies including React and AngularJS,
- Cross-platform Mobile App Development using React Native.
The ideal candidate for this role will ideal candidate will be self-motivated, passionate and keen to grow and thereby deliver a significant contribution to the team in this company's fast paced working environment. This business is built on trusting and empowering theirpeople, and believing that the best way to learn, is to do, supported by comprehensive training resources within the framework of a Continuing Professional Development (CPD) program.
As a Full Stack Developer you won’t spend time waiting to start the ‘real work’, you will be placed on a project soon after joining and will be given the opportunity to develop your skills, build your experience and make a meaningful impact.
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity please conact Vicky Walker on: firstname.lastname@example.org
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.