£50k - 80k per year
0161 974 5640
12 months ago
Full Stack Developer - Remote
£50,000 - £75,000
An innovation agency specialising in making digital experiences that create real value for users and organisations are looking for a Full Stack Developer to join their team and create dynamic web applications.
They make digital products for clients across a variety of industries – including startups, large enterprises, charities and government bodies – as well as building and maintaining our own SaaS products. All work they do has a positive impact on society and most of our projects have social good aspect to them.
Employees are given the opportunity to grow and better themselves, have opinions heard, socialise with colleague and enjoy the work they do every single day. You will join a committed team who strive to achieve industry-leading results.
- 3+ years’ experience developing applications
- Expert in HTML, CSS & JS
- Experience in Ruby on Rails
- Passion for good user experience
- Passion for technology
- Superb organisational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to take initiative and work with minimal supervision
- Ideally experience with Vue.JS/React/EmberJs or AngularJs
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable HTML/CSS/JS
- Integrate into Ruby on Rails applications
- Take wireframes/mockups and user stories and build systems that meet the requirements
- Create user-friendly web app interfaces by working closely with UX designers
- Work with other team members to ensure we are building the right product
- Participate in code reviews
- Pair-program with other developers or discuss possible technical architectures
- Contribute to creating a culture of writing excellent software
Interested? APPLY or Email: Ben@forwardrole.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.