£25k - 28k per year
5 months ago
Working on behalf of the UK’s largest manufacturer within it’s respected industry I am looking for an enthusiastic Graphic Designer to join a forward thinking creative team!
Working closely with the Head of Design you will be overlooking graphical assets throughout the whole business, incorporating your experience across both print and digital design. As well as this you will be responsible for developing relationships with clients, building your network and exposure within the creative industry.
- Experience working across both Digital & Print assets, i.e. social media, e-shots (MailChimp etc.), website banners, magazines, brochures, infographics, packaging cards and labels etc.).
- Eye for detail with the ability to design and proofing.
- Excellent organisation and project management skills.
- Ability to work within a fast-paced environment.
- Conceptual outlook with the ability to promote your own ideas, from initial thoughts to final output.
DESIRED (but not essential)
- Knowledge/understanding of printing techniques and colour accuracy.
- Experience working with commercial printers.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to take more creative responsibilities, working within a market leading organisation with endless opportunities…
Interested? APPLY or email: email@example.com for more info!
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.