A Head of IT is required for one of the country’s biggest and most successful retailers in the UK.
Founded over a century ago they have grown from strength to strength and require a focussed, passionate and experienced Head of IT with the overall purpose to deliver highly efficient technical platforms to ensure a secure environment within which the business can deliver maximum performance and drive the next level of success.
- Deliver IT targets and key performance indicators
- Research, develop and contribute to the company technology strategy, ensuring IT objectives are aligned to the overall aims of the business
- Collaborate with colleagues to identify initiatives and implement agreed actions that increase operational efficiency, through system integrations, process improvements and automation.
- Continually assess and analyse technical & system performance, identifying key areas of improvement
- Ensure all systems are designed & built to deliver maximum performance and security
- Ensure all e-commerce platforms & tools are fully optimised for search engines and users
- Ensure all system developments deliver cost effective and efficient solutions
- Liaise and manage third party IT suppliers
The ideal Head of IT will possess the following experience:
- Experience with e-commerce tools;
- Knowledge and ability to replatform if required
- Solid SQL database skill and experience
- Experience with Magento is preferred
In return for you experience the company is offering a salary £60,000 plus package.
To apply for the position please forward an updated CV to Mike Rhodes at Forward Role Recruitment ASAP.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £80k - 90k per year
- Posted 24 days ago
A Head of Technology is required for a Manchester based Fintech firm who have a vision to improve the financial stability and welfare of its customers. The company is completely technology driven therefore; you would have overall responsibility for all customer offerings and all technical advance...
- £100k - 200k per year
- Posted 16 days ago
Director of Engineering – London The fastest growing web-based service are looking for a Director of Engineering to aid them in their time of hockey-stick growth. You will be provide with cutting-edge technology, surrounded by an extraordinarily talented team and experience the exciting early sta...
- £50k - 55k per year
- Posted 2 months ago
Senior Business Analyst – City Centre Manchester – £55k This is truly an exciting opportunity to be a business analysts that gets to put their stamp on a company and guide it through the next level of their dynamic development. Based in Manchester city centre they are a technology focused company...
- United Kingdom
- £40k - 55k per year
- Posted 30 days ago
An organisation successfully in operation for over 40 years, who literally change people’s lives are recruiting for a Senior Front End Developer, who can lead on everything ‘front end’, providing advice and technical expertise to drive their estate forward. The Senior Front End Developer will be ...